Friday, December 11, 2009

Dust in the Wind

Questions
Dust in the wind
Be ware, there are some deep thoughts here. Deep thoughts by jack handy. Deep thoughts actually make me happy, so even though they might scare the heck out of some folks, I love discussions like this. So, you were warned.
Am I bad because I like sex or because I masturbate? Or should I be pious and abstinent and therefor virtuous and clean feeling. That might make me happy, but only because I’m so much better than all those people out there succumbing to their hormones. So, does that make me better? I don’t think so, I think that’s still pretty egotistical, narcissistic. Am I bad because I feel good writing a check to a charity, or that my check book balances. The only time I can really get away from that holier than thou feeling vs sinner, is thinking about how I’m really just a big pile of atoms and molecules. It blows my mind sometimes to think there might be an atom in my body that was once part of another part of the universe, or mountain or something. It brings me down to God. Alles ist Gott. I love that. And all we are is dust in the wind. Man that was a good song. I’m not really one for religion, because I feel most is beaucratic business and nonsense, but when I look at the moon sometimes, I say “hi God”. I know and pray to something bigger than myself. I try to do the right thing and when I don’t think I’m doing the right thing, all I can do is be patient with myself, forgive and move on. How can some things be so right and so wrong at the same time. Grey matter. There is no black and white, and it’s all good. Just love and give and try to do the next right thing.Peace out.

No comments: