Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reflections

Reflections
All the doing is done. The presents are purchased, wrapped, and I get to just enjoy the rest of the week with family and friends. I used to hate new years. Like, I think I expected a big fantastic party on Dec 31st, to kiss the prince on the white horse and he would take me away in the next best year of my life. So, after realizing this was not true, the last few years I’ve spent the holiday just reflecting. What have I learned about myself this year? What do I really want next year?
I want to find more balance in my body.
I want to continue finding positive ways to interact with my children during stressful situations.
I want to become debt free (almost there, whoo hoo).
I want to continue on my spiritual journey.

I think that’s pretty good start.
I have a week to iron it out.
Love and peace.

No comments: