Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makes you happy?

My kids laughing
That video of the guy matt dancing
Good coffee
Starting a new project
Finishing a project
Looking at the hard work I’ve done
A clean house
The smell of basil
Smelling, eating … Cilantro
Reading or finishing a good book
Coloring
Painting
Doing the next right thing.
AFTER a good work out :P
Being at Kripalu
Hiking
Exploring
Solving a problem
yoga
Tea
Spending hours at Barnes and Noble or Borders
Deep contemplative thoughts and conversation
Cnnecting with people, intimacy at a deep level, looking into their eyes
Cdling with my babies
Christmas decorations
Tchnology
Deaming new technology
Doing something good for the earth
Planting trees
Gardening
Recycling
Composting
Building stuff like a home made wind mill
Traveling (as long as it does not include screaming 2 yr old)
Some funny sitcoms
Good movie
Surfing the internet
Planning a project
Praise from my boss - or a thank you or compliment
Flowers
The sky
The stars
Sunsets or sunrises
Picnics
Swimming
Playing games with my kids
Reading to my kids
A good book
Music
Buying Local
Buying organic
Essential oil smells
Aveda products.
When I notice tolerance or patience

What makes you happy?

No comments: